Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a group of postgraduate students from* University College Dublin *who
are conducting research on *digital curator’s perspectives on the use of AI
technology in their work*. We are looking for people working in this field
to take part in a focus group to share their thoughts, and would like to
invite you to participate.

All focus groups will take place *between the 1st and the 7th of December *and
will be *conducted over Zoom*. If you are interested, please reply to this
email and we will send you our participant information form and options for
focus group times.

Kind regards,

Shuhua Lin