From: Dicostanzo, David <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 2:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Requesting Participants For Makerspace Survey

Thank you to everyone who has completed the survey so far.

This is just a friendly reminder for anyone else who is interested in participating. It shouldn't take more than five minutes and is completely anonymous. You can access the survey by clicking the link below:

https://scsu.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0dk1nJm2iE1EG4C
Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management<https://scsu.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0dk1nJm2iE1EG4C>
The most powerful, simple and trusted way to gather experience data. Start your journey to experience management and try a free account today.
scsu.iad1.qualtrics.com

David DiCostanzo
Library & Information Science
Southern Connecticut State University