Hello DLF Museums Cohort,

In case you weren’t able to join us at today’s Cohort meeting during the DLF Forum, you’re invited to help us plan for 2022 by completing the very short survey shared with today’s attendees:

In an effort to ensure we continue to create opportunities to break down institutional silos among museums, libraries, archives, and other arts- and cultural heritage-based organizations and their workers as the Museums Cohort enters its 7th year, please complete this brief survey to inform future directions and programming for DLF's Museums Cohort.

You can take the survey at https://bit.ly/DLFmuseums-survey

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT