Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder for Monday’s NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group call on November 15, at 3pm ET/12pm PT on Zoom

For November I’ll be presenting on building transparency into a digital preservation repository (in this case CDL’s Merritt). More specifically, we’ll review some of the use cases and processes related to surfacing the repository’s content-specific metrics while also making common operations easier to review and act upon.

Please bring along your own stories and any information you’d like to share about when repository metrics have been helpful – it would be great to hear them!

Call-in info:

All best,

Eric

NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group co-chair

Eric Lopatin | Product Manager, Digital Preservation

California Digital Library | University of California Curation Center (UC3)