I like Loom for screen recordings (and it can record you). Though I
recommend getting the add-on for Chrome, as I've heard the app is not as
good.
Brian

Have I helped you?
Please fill out a customer service feedback form HERE
<https://great.davenport.edu/report/bholda>.

Brian Holda
Digital Services Librarian
Davenport University