Date:    Thu, 23 Dec 2021 22:09:02 +0000
From:    Beth Juhl <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Library Juice Academy

I've found them invaluable.  I've taken the six-month series on XML - quite
a while ago - and a standalone class on GitHub.

The pace is not too hard to keep up on top of work but also homework /
exercises that are challenging enough to not let you coast through
passively.  In both classes, you were encouraged to work towards  a local /
personal project goal you might have, incorporating the class material.

<snip>