If the original graphic is an SVG, you should be able to enlarge it without
losing any quality. And yes, There is a free program called Inkscape that
lets you create and modify SVG files that I have used in the past, though
it was a long time ago. It looks like it's still around:
https://inkscape.org/

As others have said, you can blow up a JPG or PNG, but it won't be better
quality, it will just be bigger (and, in the case of a JPG, blurrier).

I have never used MS Paint for this kind of work. It's worth checking out.

Sarah