Can you send the original version to us, so we can see more what's going on?

Some free in-the-browser photo editing I could recommend:
* figma
* pixlr

Also, I heard photoshop will have a free in-the-browser version. Anyone
know more on the details of that?

Brian

Have I helped you?
Please fill out a customer service feedback form HERE
<https://great.davenport.edu/report/bholda>.

Brian Holda
Digital Services Librarian
Davenport University