Hello (& with crossposting apologies!),

The Ethics in Linked Data Affinity Group
<https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/LD4P2/Ethics+in+Linked+Data+Affinity+Group>,
an active member of LD4, is planning its activities for 2022.

If you are unfamiliar with ELD Affinity Group, previous minutes are
publically available, but recently meetings have included reports on the
development of CIDOC-CRM, discussions about the treatment of gender in
Wikidata with Meg Wacha of Wikimedia NYC, and work on our upcoming book, Ethics
in Linked Data <https://litwinbooks.com/books/ethics-in-linked-data/>.

In order to schedule our meeting dates and times for next year we have set
up a poll (link <https://www.when2meet.com/?13842613-tnWlm>). If you are
interested in attending please fill out the when2meet by December 21st.
This is a general availability poll, so fill it out like a generic work
week. Additionally, we co-convenor(s) for the coming year to help
coordinate meetings and topics if you're interested in being a co-convenor,
please get in touch with Bri at [log in to unmask]

Finally, the editors of the Ethics in Linked Data book are looking for peer
reviewers for book chapters; they especially welcome reviewers interested
in the ways that Linked Data interacts with gender, race, indigenity,
history, and technology.

bri

--

*b. m. watson*they/m <http://pronoun.is/they/.../themself> - twitter