Dear Code4Lib,

One of the aims of the Code4Lib 2020 organizers is to keep attendee
registration fees as low as possible while also ensuring that the
conference is inclusive, diverse, and awesome. To that end, we rely on
generous donations from organizations and companies in the technology
space, including but not limited to, those who serve libraries, museums,
and archives.

We could use your help! Members of the conference sponsorship committee
are currently in the process of contacting potential sponsors and taking
pledges — but we also need the help of Code4Lib community members who
know or work for organizations who may be willing to support the conference.

Information about sponsorship opportunities, including advertising
benefits, can be found on the prospectus:
https://2022.code4lib.org/prospectus/. Additionally, an info sheet about
sponsorship is attached to this email.

If you or your employer's organization might be interested in sponsoring
the conference, please send an email to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. In particular, if you're unsure
whether your organization has been a past sponsor, which automatically
places them on the committee’s list to contact, the folks at that
address can let you know.

If you know you'd like to sponsor Code4Lib, please fill out the sponsor
registration form at https://www.concentra-cms.com/c4l22sponsorreg.html
and email us. We can also create invoices for you if you prefer.

On behalf of the Code4Lib 2020 Sponsorship committee,
Dave Erlandson
Documentarian, Sponsorship Committee - Code4Lib 2022

David Erlandson | Metadata Analyst | Rice University - Fondren Library
Email: [log in to unmask] | Voice: 713.348.3727 | Fax: 713.348.5862