Ah!  I didn't consider that it might be an SVG, although I suspect that is only a slim possibility.  Technically, you don't enlarge an SVG but just scale it.

If Charles wants to convert just a single SVG to a specific resolution PNG or JPG, it might be easiest to use a free online converter like:  https://www.freeconvert.com/svg-to-png

Otherwise, there are lots and lots of free graphics programs that will allow scaling and conversion of graphics files although only some of them will work with SVG format:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_raster_graphics_editors

Erich

On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 09:00, Sarah Green eloquently inscribed: