On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 09:51, Brian Holda eloquently inscribed:

> Also, I heard photoshop will have a free in-the-browser version. Anyone
> know more on the details of that?

Adobe giving away some of their cash cow for free??  That will happen when pigs fly, so I wouldn't bet the farm on that one!  (I'm on a roll there. 😊

For 95+% of "normal" users (i.e. not full-time graphics professionals), Paint.Net will do everything they think they need Photoshop for and for free.  From a sysadmin viewpoint, Adobe products are nothing but trouble.  Thus, if Adobe does actually offer features via the web for free that aren't possible through other, more sysadmin-friendly software, they will lose a LOT of business because sysadmins will push to drop Photoshop like a hot potato (and save $$$ in the process).

Erich