Android 11 introduced a built-in screen recorder in the quick settings,
though depending on the vendor the implementation might vary:
https://www.ghacks.net/2020/09/13/how-to-use-android-11s-built-in-screen-recorder/

It looks like iOS 14 did as well: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935

Andrew Ward

--