Aloha Samuel,

Loom for Education <https://www.loom.com/education> allows an unlimited
number of recordings, with a time-limit of 45 minutes per video. You are
able to record your screen, and use your webcam to film yourself speaking
at the same time. Not sure if the 45 minutes is long enough for your needs,
but I like using Loom for work/school.

There is also OBS <https://obsproject.com/>, which is open-source and can
do recording or streaming. This tutorial looks pretty good
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySENWFIkL7c> to get started with recording
your screen and your webcam at the same time. I haven't recorded a
presentation with OBS, but a friend of mine uses it for his presentation
videos.

I hope you find a good solution, :)
Allyson

[image: Get Vaccinated U H logo]

Allyson Ota (she/they)
Electronic Resources Librarian

Kapiʻolani Community College Library

4303 Diamond Head Rd., Honolulu, HI 96816
library.kapiolani.hawaii.edu