You just missed the Juice Academy course in December:

https://libraryjuiceacademy.com/shop/course/171-json-ld-fundamentals/

Although the intro course is coming up in about 7 weeks:

https://libraryjuiceacademy.com/shop/course/161-introduction-json-structured-data/

Nobody here has taken the JSON courses, but they seem pretty satisfied with their other courses.

Erich

On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 11:25, Helenmary Sheridan eloquently inscribed: