From: Matthew Greenhall <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 6, 2021 5:59 AM
To: Gayle Schechter
Subject: FW: RLUK Digital Shift Forum: Forthcoming seminars

Dear Gayle,
I hope that you are well. I wanted to ask whether you would be willing to promote the below event to DLF colleagues? This is the final seminar of the year for us and we hope that it will be of interest to a broad variety of colleagues.

These events continue into 2022 and we are adding the final details to next year’s programme.

With very best wishes,

Matt