I start my work day with something humorous, such as a funny animal video, a short comedy sketch, or an amusing meme. It helps me start each day with a positive mindset. Today, Twitter assisted with some amusing stories of job interviews gone wrong. I hope that these 🤦🏻‍♀️ moments bring a bit of levity to your day and your job hunt.

Good news is also a great way to brighten up a Wednesday afternoon! The Leading Change Institute is now accepting applications for its 2022 cohort to be held in-person this July. Applications are due January 10, 2022.

Have a great rest of your week! – Erin

New on the Job Board

Digital Scholarship Programmer, University of Pennsylvania

Program Director, Collection Development and Management, University of California, San Diego Library

Curator, Florida Environment & Natural History Collections, University of South Florida Libraries

Curator, Digital Collections, University of South Florida Libraries

Collections Information Manager, Saint Louis Art Museum

Scholarly Engagement Librarian for Social Sciences and Data, Tulane University Libraries

MEAP Program Manager, UCLA Library

Director, Diversity, Inclusion, and Human Resources, UMass Amherst

-----

Erin O'Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org | jobs.diglib.org | DLF Forum