Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation is pleased to announce that the release candidate for veraPDF 1.20 is out now!

This release adds support for PDF/A-4 (ISO 19005-4:2020) including core requirements, Level F (file attachments) and Level E (engineering). It also now supports Java versions from 8 to 16. To learn more about the new fixes and features read the release notes

Download

veraPDF 1.20-RC

We invite the community to download and test the release candidate. Please report any bugs on the veraPDF issue tracker on GitHub or contact us with any feedback or questions.

Our thanks go to all contributors, particularly the Dual Lab development team, and the OPF Product Board.

Learn more about the release.

Kind regards,

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation | Twitter: @openpreserve

Please note: My OPF working days are Thursday and Friday. Please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away.