[log in to unmask]" alt="LYRASIS Logo: orange four pointed star with the text LYRASIS" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_4">

LYRASIS Class Spotlight

Project Management for Library and Archives Professionals

Two-part class: February 1 and 2, 2022, 1 – 2:30pm Eastern

Instructor: Jami Yazdani, Founder and Chief Strategist, Yazdani Consulting and Facilitation

Do your project plans unravel once a project gets going and your project team starts meeting? Are your project outcomes delayed or dramatically different from your initial plans? Library and archival professionals at all levels can apply the principles and best practices of project management to improve a wide variety of projects, programs, and collaborative initiatives.

Attendees will be introduced to the basic principles of project management and offered actionable strategies that can help you plan for and deliver successful projects. Learn how to communicate with and rally stakeholders; define and integrate scope, schedule and deliverables to encourage project momentum; and triumph over common project challenges. From project initiation and planning to project closing, project management principles can be used to support effective teams and deliver successful outcomes for your library or archive.

[log in to unmask]" alt="Register Now" title="" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_2">

December and January Online Classes

No Fear Fair Use: Practical Fair Use for Cultural Institutions - 12/8

LYRASIS Free Webinar: NEH Preservation Assistance Grants - 12/15

Preservation of Photographic Materials (Multi-Session Event) - 1/12 and 1/13

Records / Information Management for Archivists - 1/25

In Partnership with San Jose State University

Custom Metadata for Digital Collections: Flexing Dublin Core to Describe Distinct Digital Materials - 1/26

Project Management Fundamentals for GLAM Institutions - 1/26

Teaching Online in Plain Language: Creating Clear Research Guides, Library Websites, and Online Instruction - 1/27

[log in to unmask]" alt="View our Scheduled Classes" title="" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_3">

Subscribe to LYRASIS Learning for Unlimited Access

Did you know that you can access all of our classes listed above, and all our past classes, for one annual fee for your whole institution? Subscribe to LYRASIS Learning to access everything. Find more information on our website or contact [log in to unmask]