"For the want of 9 Forum t-shirts, 6 t-shirts were lost." We have re-opened the 2021 DLF Forum T-shirt sale for those who missed the original deadline. Our challenge? We need 9 more t-shirt orders - by TOMORROW (Thurs., Dec. 9) - to meet a 15-order minimum. Will you be the person who helps us meet this goal? If you do, you will get a great t-shirt...and so will someone else. Did I mention that all t-shirt sales support the DLF Childcare Fund? So help a DLF friend out...order your t-shirt today!

New on the Job Board

Metadata Librarian, Tulane University

MEAP Program Manager, UCLA Library

Director, Diversity, Inclusion, and Human Resources, University of Massachusetts Amherst

Metadata Librarian, Tulane University

Head of Collections & Liaison Services, Tufts University

Head of Digital Object Metadata Management, UC San Diego Library

User Experience Researcher, Harvard University

-----

Erin O'Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org | jobs.diglib.org | DLF Forum