Dear all:

We are writing to invite you to participate in the planning process for the 2022 LD4 Conference. The next LD4 Conference will take place from July 11th through 15th, 2022, and will again be an online conference. We are looking for creative individuals to help us design an engaging and informative conference. We hope to convene a diverse group of volunteers bringing together a wide range of skill levels, interests, and backgrounds.

We invite you to fill out this brief form to indicate your interest in helping to plan and run the 2022 LD4 Conference. All those who are selected to volunteer to participate as Committee members will automatically be a part of the Programming Committee but we are also looking for those who could be members of the other smaller committees: Sponsorship Committee, Accessibility Committee, Outreach Committee, and Technology Committee. To express interest, please complete the form below by December 30th.

Committee Volunteer Form: https://forms.gle/h8uVLFbk6dzhhszt8

More information on the LD4 Conference (including last year's conference) is available at ld4.io.

We look forward to hearing from you!

2022 LD4 Conference Co-Chairs
Mary Seem, Frick Art Reference Library
Jim Hahn, University of Pennsylvania
Joe Cera, University of California-Berkeley Law Library
Email: [log in to unmask]