Dear list members,

If you have 10 minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback as we begin the design process on a new, user-friendly tool to facilitate work with digital collections (books. videos, audio files etc.) on the web.

The Practical Applications of IIIF Project (https://tanc-ahrc.github.io/IIIF-TNC/), part of the Towards a National Collection Initiative (https://www.nationalcollection.org.uk/), has partnered with Digirati Ltd. (https://digirati.com/) to develop an open source tool to support further engagement with IIIF content.

This survey consists of 9 questions and should take no more than 10 minutes:

https://forms.gle/qnG1u2TxL5THDGz18

Thank you in advance for your participation. For questions about this survey, and how the results will be used, please contact Dr Anne McLaughlin, Senior Research Fellow at the National Gallery, at [log in to unmask].

All Best and Happy Holidays,

Anne

--

Dr Anne McLaughlin

Senior Research Fellow

Practical Applications of IIIF

Scientific Department
The National Gallery
Trafalgar Square
London WC2N 5DN
+44 (0)7580 252364

https://tanc-ahrc.github.io/IIIF-TNC/

https://twitter.com/anmcl001

The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN
The Credit Suisse Exhibition: Dürer's Journey’s: Travels of a Renaissance Artist