Hello,

Can anyone here point me to privacy policies related to public use computers in academic libraries? I have the ALA guidelines but am wondering if there is anything specific for on-campus settings, where we have to deal with institutional computer use policies and the like.

I'm on my university's faculty senate and we are evaluating a new information security policy for public workstations to make sure it doesn't interfere with library privacy ethics and intellectual freedom. If anyone is aware of any work being done in the area, I would appreciate any leads.

Thanks!

Roxanne Shirazi

--
Roxanne Shirazi
Dissertation Research Librarian

The Graduate Center, CUNY
365 Fifth Avenue Room 2304
New York, NY 10016-4309
P 212.817.7069 | [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH