Dear Colleagues,

The Task Force on Membership Engagement and Recruitment is excited to announce the publication of the results of the first NDSA member survey which is available on the NDSA OSF page.

To learn more about the survey and about our working group and activities, please check out the 2021 NDSA Membership Survey Report blog post as well as the Task Force on Membership Engagement and Recruitment webpage .

Thank you to all NDSA members who participated in the survey. We appreciate your time and effort spent in providing information to us.

Thank you to NDSA Leadership who supported and championed this work throughout the entire process.

Finally, my sincerest thanks to the members of the Task Force on Membership Engagement and Recruitment who dedicated their time and labor over the last 10 months to make this report possible.

You all are very much appreciated

Best,

Jes Neal, Chair of the Task Force on Membership Engagement and Recruitment

--

Jessica C. Neal, MLIS

Sterling A. Brown Archivist

Williams College

https://specialcollections.williams.edu

t:413 597 2526

pronouns:she|her|hers

“I wanted to understand my people. I wanted to understand what it meant to be [Black]. What the qualities of life were. With their imagination, they combine two great loves: the love of words and the love of life. Poetry results.” - Sterling A. Brown