As of 14 December 2021, the NDSA Leadership voted to welcome its seven most recent applicants into the membership. Each new member brings a host of skills and experience to our group. Please keep an eye out for them on your calls and be sure to give them a shout out; please join me in welcoming our new members: Digital Library of the Caribbean, University of Wisconsin-Madison General Library System, the ARK Alliance, Black Beauty Archives, the University of the District of Columbia, the City of LaPorte Texas, and CLOCKSS. You can read more about each of our new members on the NDSA news blog.

In addition to approving new memberships, the Coordinating Committee also voted to remove 14 members in 2021. These members were removed after several years of no contact, despite multiple attempts to try. It is vital that NDSA members keep their contacts updated, if you’ve had changes in our organization, please complete the Membership Contact Update form. More information about updating your contacts can be found on the Member Orientation webpage.

Thanks and happy holidays,

Nathan

--

Nathan Tallman (he/him)

Digital Preservation Librarian

Penn State University Libraries

(814) 865-0860

[log in to unmask]" title="https:[log in to unmask]">Schedule a Meeting

[log in to unmask]">Chat with me on Teams

The Pennsylvania State University campuses are located on the original homelands of the Erie, Haudenosaunee (Seneca, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oneida, Mohawk, and Tuscarora), Lenape (Delaware Nation, Delaware Tribe, Stockbridge-Munsee), Shawnee (Absentee, Eastern, and Oklahoma), Susquehannock, and Wahzhazhe (Osage) Nations.  As a land grant institution, we acknowledge and honor the traditional caretakers of these lands and strive to understand and model their responsible stewardship. We also acknowledge the longer history of these lands and our place in that history.