Hi Everyone,
We are rescheduling December’s NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group meeting to next Monday, December 13, at 3pm ET/12pm PT on Zoom. Our hope is that the earlier date will allow more people to call in ahead of the holidays.

Please update your calendars – thank you!

Our December meeting will focus on planning for 2022, including:

  *   Feedback on this year’s meetings: What went well, and what could we improve?
  *   Should we create a new discussion topics poll for 2022?
  *   Meeting frequency and facilitating communication between meetings.
  *   Ideas surrounding new and existing meeting formats.
Call-in info:

  *   This Google Doc contains agendas and notes from meetings held in 2021 and can be bookmarked with this link http://bit.ly/35CD3LM.
  *   Meeting recordings are available on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2QRIMmO.
  *   Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
     *   Meeting ID: 745 482 656
     *   password: DLFzoom
     *   US: +1-646-876-9923 or +1-669-900-6833 or +1-408-740-3766
     *   Find your local number: https://clirdlf.zoom.us/u/adTIubhwZu
     *   International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cPpLHpqKX
All best,
Eric
NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group co-chair

–
Eric Lopatin | Product Manager, Digital Preservation
California Digital Library | University of California Curation Center (UC3)