Dear All,

You are invited to join us for our first two webinars of 2022:

Building a File Observatory: Making sense of PDFs in the Wild
<https://openpreservation.org/events/building-a-file-observatory-making-sense-of-pdfs-in-the-wild/>

Wednesday 19 January | 17:00 CET

Speaker: Tim Allison, NASA

KBNL: the road to a new preservation solution
<https://openpreservation.org/events/kbnl-the-road-to-a-new-preservation-solution/?q=1498>

Thursday 27 January 2022 | 14:00 CET

Speakers: Judith Rog, Evelien Ket, Inge Hofsink, Daniel Steinmeier, and
Jeffrey van der Hoeven, Koninklijke Bibliotheek

You can find out when new events are announced by subscribing to our
mailing list <https://openpreservation.org/subscribe/>.

OPF members benefit from exclusive access to our archive of webinar
recordings <https://openpreservation.org/webinars/>. Learn more about
the benefits
of becoming an OPF member <https://openpreservation.org/membership/> and
supporting initiatives like our webinar series.

Best wishes,

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
<https://openpreservation.org/> | Twitter: @openpreserve

Please note: My OPF working days are Thursday and Friday. Please bear with
me if I don't reply to your email right away.