Hello,
I've been using a google apps script to check against the Sherpa Romeo database for publisher policy info for a large sets of publication data. It was published in an article for the code{4}lib journal in 2013, and Sherpa has since updated their API and the script no longer functions. Does anyone know of a newer Google Apps Script(specifically) that connects to the Sherpa Romeo API for the purpose of parsing publisher information regarding the OA status of a journal?

I believe I saw earlier posts here regarding a method of using Unpaywall and Openrefine to do something similar.

Referenced article: https://journal.code4lib.org/articles/7825
Referenced script: http://pastebin.com/sXknBHDq

Thanks,
Rachel