Code4lib Colleagues--
The AI4LAM Metadata Working Group is undertaking a survey on the usage of
AI and Machine Learning tools in descriptive workflows. We would be
grateful to have your participation in this survey to help inform our
understanding of the broader landscape of AI in LAM.

The survey should take around 5 minutes to complete.

Your participation is voluntary. The survey does not collect personally
identifying information beyond the type of place you work (e.g. library,
archive, museum) and the survey software has been adjusted to not collect
any personally identifying information. Results will be made available at a
future date.

The survey will be open through January 28, 2022.

To access the survey, click the following link or copy and paste it into
your browser.

 https://cuboulder.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cwolnOBmqit1Kui

 We’d also like to take this opportunity to invite interested parties
to our monthly meeting. More details can be found here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/ai4lam.github.io/metadata-working-group/README.html__;!!KwNVnqRv!Uo0WbVFuhsKXLcTEF4ujiJsROS7CmrJCxZfBuWbzl8kxTBs1Q2pmdaCMr6emrCcK$>.

Thanks,

--DBL