Hi all,

Here is an upcoming course through Library Juice Academy. Registration
closes February 7th at midnight.

Introduction to JSON and Structured Data
<https://libraryjuiceacademy.com/shop/course/161-introduction-json-structured-data/?attribute_pa_session=2022-02-feb>

Dates: February 7 - March 6
Instructor: Robert Chavez
Credits: 1.5 CEUs or 15 PDHs
Price: $200.00

JSON is a semi-structured data format for encoding data and is a popular
language for data sharing and interchange – as such it is considered a good
alternative to XML. This materials in this course will cover all the core
JSON syntax and data structures as well as:

   - structured data as a concept
   - core data structuring approaches
   - the differences between XML and JSON
   - when to use XML, when to use JSON

JSON itself is the language of JSON Schema and JSON-LD. We will also study
core JSON Schema, a language that allows annotation and validation of JSON
documents, and have an introduction to JSON-LD. JSON-LD is covered in
greater depth in a follow-up course, JSON-LD Fundamentals. Both courses are
follow-ups to our Certificate in XML and RDF-Based Systems.

For a list of all of the courses being offered next month, please go to:
https://libraryjuiceacademy.com/all-courses/

Library Juice Academy
P.O. Box 188784
Sacramento, CA 95818