With much gratitude to the digital archives and preservation community for
their insightful and helpful comments, the Digital Archival traNsfer,
iNgest, and packagiNg Group (DANNNG) is pleased to announce that the
following two resources are now ready for their official release:

   -

   Disk Imaging Decision Factors
   <https://dannng.github.io/disk-imaging-decision-factors.html>, (Version
   1.0.1) exploring the role of disk imaging in digital archives by addressing
   assumptions and identifying potential factors that impact decision-making.
   -

   Digital Archives Technical Glossary
   <https://dannng.github.io/digital-archives-technical-glossary>, (Version
   1.0) a glossary of terms related to digital archives with emphasis on
   digital forensics terms. This document seeks to contextualize technical
   vocabulary for cultural heritage professionals.

We sincerely appreciate the time, care, and attention all of our reviewers
took to comment on our prior drafts. If you have any questions about the
above resources, please contact Dianne Dietrich (dd388 at cornell dot edu).

On behalf of the DANNNG team,

Brian