*this message has been cross-posted*

Hello again!

We are looking for hosts and additional topic ideas for the 2022 chats. If you have an idea for a topic, or you're interested in hosting a chat, propose your ideas here. You can also tentatively mark your calendars for this year’s chats:

Mark your calendars for our slate of 2021 #DLFTeach twitter chats!

Tuesday, February 15th, 2:00pm EST

Thursday, April 21st, 2:00 pm EST

Thursday, June 16th, 2:00 pm EST

Tuesday, August 16th, 7:00 pm EST

Monday, October 17th, 2:00 pm EST

Tuesday, December 14th, 2:00 pm EST

For other questions or comments, contact this year's #DLFTeach Twitter Chat Coordinator, Hillary Richardson (hi!), at [log in to unmask].

Hillary A. H. Richardson, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Associate Professor

Coordinator of Undergraduate Research & Information Literacy

Fant Memorial Library | Mississippi University for Women

1100 College Street, MUW-1625

Columbus, MS 39701

662-329-7334 | hillaryahrichardson.com

Need research help? Set up an appointment!

pronouns: she/her/hers