Dear All,

You are invited to join us for our first two webinars of 2022:

Building a File Observatory: Making sense of PDFs in the Wild

Wednesday 19 January | 17:00 CET

Speaker: Tim Allison, NASA

KBNL: the road to a new preservation solution

Thursday 27 January 2022 | 14:00 CET

Speakers: Judith Rog, Evelien Ket, Inge Hofsink, Daniel Steinmeier, and Jeffrey van der Hoeven, Koninklijke Bibliotheek

You can find out when new events are announced by subscribing to our mailing list.

OPF members benefit from exclusive access to our archive of webinar recordings. Learn more about the benefits of becoming an OPF member and supporting initiatives like our webinar series.

Best wishes,

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation | Twitter: @openpreserve

Please note: My OPF working days are Thursday and Friday. Please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away.