Greetings all,

As we venture into 2022, the ORCID US Community (led by LYRASIS) invites you to join us for our 7th ORCID US Community Showcase webinar on Feb. 2 to hear from some of our member organizations about how they are using ORCID as part of their open research infrastructure to help with name disambiguation, streamline research information workflows through the interoperability that the ORCID API provides, and ultimately save time and reduce administrative burden for researchers and staff. This webinar will feature ORCID adoption case studies from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, the Research Triangle Institute (RTI) International, and the PhysioNet repository of freely-available medical research data, managed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Laboratory for Computational Physiology.

Showcase Webinar Details:

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Many thanks, and best wishes for the new year!

Sheila

Sheila Rabun, MA, MLIS  https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1196-6279

Program Leader for Persistent Identifier Communities

ORCID US Community: https://twitter.com/USconsortium

LYRASIS DataCite US Community: https://twitter.com/USDOIconsortium

Phone: 1-800-999-8558 x4809

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Recognize me: https://rescognito.com/0000-0002-1196-6279

I live, work, and learn on Kalapuya Ilihi, the traditional indigenous homeland of the Kalapuya people. Learn more about the Kalapuya people, their history, and the history of this land. Learn about land acknowledgments and ways to be in solidarity with Native nations beyond land acknowledgments.