Dear all,

A kind reminder that the Call for Contributions for iPres 2022 is open! The iPres2022 Programme Committee invites original contributions that will develop the theory and practice of digital preservation.

We welcome full papers as well as proposals for workshops, tutorials, posters, panel discussions, hack-a-thons and for the Digital Preservation Bake-Off Challenge. Submissions should relate to the overall conference theme Data for all, for good, for ever: Let Digits Flourish, inviting reflection and debate on how digital preservation can support flourishing communities, ecologies and economies and ideas.

We encourage contributions which describe collaborations across and beyond cultural heritage domains, and we welcome proposals that describe research and practice in agencies of all sizes and in all sectors. We extend a particular welcome to newcomers to iPres and recent entrants into the digital preservation community.

Deadline for contributions: 8 March 2022

You can read more on ipres2022.scot/news/

With best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year,

the iPres 2022 Programme Committee

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Sarah Middleton

Head of Communications and Advocacy

Digital Preservation Coalition

37 Tanner Row, York, YO1 6WP

http://www.dpconline.org/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @Sarah_DPC

My email hours are Mon – Fri // 08:30 – 14:30 (UK)

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.

The Digital Preservation Coalition is a registered company (4492292) and charity (SC051077)

-- DPC is proud to host iPres 2022, the International Conference on Digital Preservation, Glasgow 12th-16th September 2022 https://ipres2022.scot/