Hello all,

Apologies for X-postings.

Thank you to all those who attended our first Online Research Session last
week!

*https://www.datatopower.net/events <https://www.datatopower.net/events>*

It was a pleasure to organize the Webinar and the Datathon for you. We are
impressed with the amount of your interest, positive feedback, and useful
suggestions that you shared with us!

We have compiled a *Padlet Ideas Wall* with all links to additional
resources, projects, and ideas that you generously provided during the
online events. Please, feel free to add more links or comment on any of the
listed resources. You can do it here: https://padlet.com/DataToPower/links

If you missed any of the events, you are welcome to watch the recordings:

*Webinar: GLAM collections and exhibitions in immersive environments*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH-Kn5hGabw

*Mapping the potential appeal of heritage collections: From API to
geo-visualization* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcU9EPYzcvU

We will be happy to see you again at the end of March for our *Second
Research Session*, which will be devoted to risks and challenges that the
GLAM sector meets in the global media spaces, including digital propaganda,
fake news, AI censorship and data surveillance.

More info on the session will come soon and will be available on our
website https://www.datatopower.net/ Please check for the updates or *subscribe
to our mailing group **https://groups.google.com/g/datatopower*
<https://groups.google.com/g/datatopower>

With kind regards,

*Dr Natalia Grincheva*
Programme Leader, BA(Hons) Arts Management
School of Creative Industries, LASALLE College of the Arts
Senior Research Fellow (Hon)
Digital Studio, the University of Melbourne

*Recent Books:*
*Museum Diplomacy in the Digital Age* (Routledge  2020)
*Global Trends in Museum Diplomacy* (Routledge 2019)
*Research Creation Project: *datatopower.net