Are you looking to get more involved with NDSA? Do you need to ramp up your service? NDSA is currently recruiting new co-chairs for the Standards & Practices and Content Interest Groups. To learn more, see the NDSA news blog at https://ndsa.org/2022/01/10/service-opportunities-within-ndsa.html.

Thanks,

Nathan

NDSA Chair

--

Nathan Tallman (he/him)

Digital Preservation Librarian

Penn State University Libraries

(814) 865-0860

[log in to unmask]" title="https:[log in to unmask]">Schedule a Meeting

[log in to unmask]">Chat with me on Teams

The Pennsylvania State University campuses are located on the original homelands of the Erie, Haudenosaunee (Seneca, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oneida, Mohawk, and Tuscarora), Lenape (Delaware Nation, Delaware Tribe, Stockbridge-Munsee), Shawnee (Absentee, Eastern, and Oklahoma), Susquehannock, and Wahzhazhe (Osage) Nations.  As a land grant institution, we acknowledge and honor the traditional caretakers of these lands and strive to understand and model their responsible stewardship. We also acknowledge the longer history of these lands and our place in that history.