 Hi All,

I'm trying to create still graphics of step-by-step instructions for both
Word and Excel 365.

The challenge is when I hover the mouse over an icon in a Group once I
press the Printscrn button or use a Windows hotkey to try to capture that
word description over the icon disappears once you press a key on the
keyboard.

Ex. Excel 365 (cf. other Word versions) you hover your mouse over the ab
down arrow c in the Alignment group and the Words Wrap Text (which appear
when you hover the mouse over that icon) disappear the second you press
Printscrn.

Other Excel versions the words Wrap Text appear in the Alignment Group - no
hovering required.

Same applies to Word 365 (maybe not other versions) > Paragraph group >
Sort - where that word only appears when you hover over it.

How do you capture that hovering text?

Any free screen capture software which will capture hovering over functions
in another software like Excel, Word, Libre Writer or Calc?

Thank you!

Charles.