Hello all,

For those supporting research and FAIR data workflows, LYRASIS invites you to join us for a free webinar on March 24 to learn more about our open research infrastructure programs as part of our LYROpen Fair, a series of three webinars that explore the open infrastructure and open content programs supported by LYRASIS. Please see details below:

Session 1: Link it, Find it, Count it: Open Research Infrastructure Programs at LYRASIS

Session 2: Exploring Open Content Revenue Models

Session 3: Evaluating and Supporting Open Content Programs

Best,

Sheila

Sheila Rabun, MA, MLIS  https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1196-6279

Program Leader for Persistent Identifier Communities

ORCID US Community: https://twitter.com/USconsortium

LYRASIS DataCite US Community: https://twitter.com/USDOIconsortium

Phone: 1-800-999-8558 x4809

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Recognize me: https://rescognito.com/0000-0002-1196-6279

I live, work, and learn on Kalapuya Ilihi, the traditional indigenous homeland of the Kalapuya people. Learn more about the Kalapuya people, their history, and the history of this land. Learn about land acknowledgments and ways to be in solidarity with Native nations beyond land acknowledgments.