Hello all,

Apologies if the answer to this is obvious but based on resources I've found and videos I've watched I cannot figure this out.

My question is - Can you bulk edit Digital Objects in ASpace using CSV?
Use case: I'd like to add over 100 digital objects, either independently or to archival objects.

However, I do not have permanent URLs (or URIs) for these objects yet. Is it possible to bulk edit these same Digital Objects and add (or edit) links to them later?

Any help or suggestions welcome!

Thank you,
Rachel

--

Rachel Jacobson (she/her)

Digital Archivist

NCSU Master's Public History

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT