Dear DLF PETs,

You may have noticed that this group has been quiet lately; unfortunately, PET leadership has been struggling with bandwidth and capacity issues.

We have been unable to identify a co-convener to replace Michelle after her term ended, and due to unforeseen circumstances, Eliza is also no longer able to lead this group.

As a consequence, we will need to sunset PET until new leaders volunteer.

Please let us know by Tuesday, February 22 if you are interested in this leadership opportunity, or if you have a vision for sustaining PET-related work if the group formally concludes.

We are grateful for the work that this group has produced over the past five years, as well as the dialogue and community it has created in the library profession.

Many, many thanks,

Paige & Michelle

Paige Walker

Head of Digital Initiatives, Tisch Library

Tufts University

617-627-6027

she/her/hers

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH