Hello PETs,

I am thrilled to announce that Andy Boyles Petersen has signed on to co-lead DLF PET for the duration of the 2022 calendar year!

Andy is currently a Digital Scholarship Librarian at Michigan State University Libraries and has been an active member of PET since 2018. Welcome, Andy!

We are looking forward to discussing our collective vision for PET’s next steps, including potential collaborations with other library groups, at the next meeting. Please mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 3:00pm Eastern

We’ll follow up in the next couple of weeks with an agenda and meeting information.

Thanks, all, for your continued interest in our community, and special thanks to former leaders (Michelle, Eliza, Scott, Yasmeen, Shea) too!

Warmly,

Paige & Andy

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH