Hello everyone,

The NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group will not hold a meeting in February. NDSA interest groups are switching to quarterly meetings. This schedule change is intended to enable members to better participate in multiple groups.

Schedule for all interest groups for the remainder of 2022

Before meetings, please check the calendar for changes.

NDSA Calendar: https://ndsa.org/about/calendar/

NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group: March 21

In our March meeting, three group members intend to discuss their experiences with calculating costs for redundant storage used throughout digital preservation systems and workflows at their institutions. We look forward to seeing you there!

All best,

Eric Lopatin & Robin Ruggaber

NDSA Infrastructure IG Co-chairs

https://ndsa.org//groups/infrastructure/