If I remember correctly, Library Code GmbH has been planning to expand
their DSpace hosting to include OJS hosting as well.

https://www.the-library-code.de/index.en.html

In my experience, some DSpace hosting services will also offer OJS hosting,
even if they don't advertise it as heavily. Many of the ones who have
really mature DSpace/OJS dual hosting services are in Latin America /South
America, such as Neki IT.

http://neki-it.com.br

I mention this just because it looks like your IR is on DSpace, so this
might be convenient for your group.

Best,
Monica