Join us March 30th, 4 p.m. EST for a virtual book launch event!

*Innovation and Experiential Learning in Academic Libraries
<https://sites.google.com/miamioh.edu/book/home>* is a collection of
diverse, multidisciplinary and remarkable programs instituted at different
types and sizes of academic libraries that can provide crucial guidance and
inspiration for administrators, information literacy practitioners,
technologists, and innovative champions to implement new and innovative
services to meet the needs of 21st century students.

The launch event will feature a panel discussion with chapter authors. You
will have the opportunity to learn more about their work, ask questions,
and share your own innovative projects!

[image: LaunchEvent (1).png]

We look forward to seeing you there!

Sarah Nagle (she/her/hers)

Creation and Innovation Services Librarian

Miami University Libraries

308 King Library

151 S. Campus Ave.

Oxford, OH 45056

O: 513-529-7205 | lib.MiamiOH.edu <http://lib.miamioh.edu/>

Schedule an appointment with me
<https://muohio.libcal.com/appointments/SNagle>

Get a 30% discount on my new book! Innovation and Experiential Learning in
Academic Libraries
<https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781538151846/Innovation-and-Experiential-Learning-in-Academic-Libraries-Meeting-the-Needs-of-Twenty-First-Century-Students?fbclid=IwAR0MkLjqWKiHxVXNeYOR3ND1MI2my2_D1mOWNyovfq2dRIFn3OlVICgivtY>,
published by Rowman & Littlefield. Discount Code: RLFANDF30

I recognize the Myaamia and Shawnee people who, along with other indigenous
groups, were the first stewards of the land on which Miami University
resides. Learn more about *Miami Tribe Relations
<https://www.miamioh.edu/miami-tribe-relations/index.html>.*