Hi Charles:

Try this powerpoint library add on that was developed for Windows (sorry no
Mac solution) by my colleague at NUS.

https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~pptlabs/
(scroll down the homepage a bit to the prompt "Fancy Animations, simplified"

Cheers,

Min

--
Min-Yen KAN (Dr) :: Associate Professor :: National University of Singapore
:: NUS School of Computing, AS6 05-12, 13 Computing Drive