From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 4:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] [CODE4LIB] Power Point - Arrow - Pointer on Slides

WARNING: This email originated from outside of MD Anderson. Please validate the sender's email address before clicking on links or attachments as they may not be safe.

 Hi my esteemed listmates,

I've been searching all over Google and YoutTube for what I thought was going to be a straightforward answer to a PowerPoint question, mostly.

I've reached the area where you can select a pointer but that appears very small on screen.

I was trying to ascertain how one could create a "mobile" arrow where you have an arrow appear on screen and could then drag that arrow with your cursor to point at different bullet points on a PPT slide ore even set it so the arrow would point at a bullet point and then would move to the next bullet point by itself (times for every 3+ minutes) so you don't have to keep manually moving the arrow as you're instructing (which can be distracting).

I'm not certain what that PPT technique is called which can often be problematic. If you don't know the term it's challenging to research it.

I Goolged pointer, arrow, moving arrow.

Thank you!

Charles.

Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public Library

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.