Hello all,

I’m posting to see if anyone would be willing to help with a recommendation
for an ILS/CMS. I’m new to the profession, and have mostly worked with
larger orgs using Sierra or Alma.

I’m now working with for a small organization (on the staffing scale of a
small historical society), whom I am helping get started with their first
research collections database. Ideally the choice would be able to handle
digitized archival material, as well as books. I had long been under the
impression that CollectiveAccess was the way to go for something like this,
but I’ve recently heard and read things that are making me reconsider.

Any help would be appreciated, perhaps off-list if preferred.

Best,
Jack
--
Jack Patterson