 I love the touchy feely lamp or love meter.

The starter kit obtained via my school is a great value and allows for more
flexible workshops then just the microcontroller itself.

See table of contents picture that I took with my mobile to brainstorm some
ideas. Booklet is included with purchase.

 20220317_165123.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/12PBMR8B-6zGJ0wqs-Np25eUY8OsG6hh7/view?usp=drive_web>

 20220317_165037.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyJKYxNAWJitX53iEgrs4A4GiVfwvn3h/view?usp=drive_web>