P.S. A correction: we have just *$4,000* to go to meet the scholarship
fundraising goal! We really are so close -- thank you in advance for
considering supporting the fund or sharing the donation call.

Scholarship website: https://fundutischoolbipoc.wordpress.com/
Donation portal: https://www.texasexes.org/iSchoolScholarship